How well do i know my mom?
Yesterday I had some mother-daughter adventures and wrapped up the day with this quiz. Here are our answers:
1. What makes your mom happy?
Being with her children and family. Correct!
2. What makes your mom sad?
Being alone. Correct!
3. What was your mom like as a child?
Lonely. Incorrect: Talkative and friendly.
4. How old is your mom?
5. How tall is your mom?
5'8''. Incorrect: 5'6''
6. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Spend time with family and decorate. Correct!
7. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Decorates for the holidays. Incorrect: Misses me.
8. If your mom became famous, what would it be for?
A Halloween decorating contest. Incorrect: For being a famous grandmother.
9. What is your mom really good at?
Making and giving unique gifts. Sort of: Arts, crafts and projects.
10. What is your mom NOT good at?
Being quiet during movies. Correct!
11. What is your mom's favorite food?
12. What makes your mom proud of you?
For being a good, hard-working person. Incorrect: For being myself.
13. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
Dory. Incorrect: a monkey (what????)
14. What do you and your mom do together?
Watch Gilmore Girls and shop. Incorrect: Laugh, make crafts, travel and mini-golf.
15. How are you and your mom the same?
We're sensitive. Incorrect: We laugh a lot.
16. How are you and your mom different?
I speak a lot of languages. Incorrect: She's more easy-going.
17. How do you know your mom loves you?
She travels to see me. Incorrect: She tells me a lot.
18. What does your mom like most about your dad?
His sense of humor. Incorrect: He's loving and caring.
19. What is something your mom always says to you?
I love you. Correct!
About The Author